When you need an office in your warehouse, chances are you immediately begin planning conventional construction. But before you consider the costs like labor and materials, it's worth consider modular methods instead. Modular methods of building allow for speedier construction times while still maintaining quality. In fact, one modular construction company in China recently built a 57-story building in just 19 days.
But what exactly makes inplant offices and other warehouse partitioning systems different from conventional construction? Is it really worth investing in inplant offices rather than permanent walls?
Modular building is surprisingly expandable, relocatable, reusable, and tougher than your standard drywall construction. Inplant offices offer considerable advantages including:
- Pre-engineered designs: You don't need to worry about the additional costs of hiring an architect or engineer to construct an inplant office. Inplant offices come with pre-engineered designs and details for easy installation.
- Simple coordination: Because you don't need to worry about architects or engineers, you don't need to worry about coordinating contractors and sub-contractors, either. Your distributor will supply you with a prefabricated office and easily install the space.
- Efficient installation: When building conventional walls in your warehouse to include a permanent office, you need to make the designs, hire an architect, hire contractors, and then wait several more weeks for the construction process. That isn't the case with inplant offices. An inplant office can be assembled in less than one day depending on its size, but even a larger inplant office would take significantly less time than your standard construction. This eliminations productivity losses and plant disruptions.
- No messy cleanup: Conventional construction involves more than just constructing. There's also a hefty cleanup period after the project has been completed. With inplant offices, you don't need to worry about cleaning up paint, dust, mortar, spackle, or tape. That means even greater savings and less downtime for your warehouse.
- Durability: Unlike conventionally constructed walls, which use wood and painted drywall to create a separate space in the middle of your warehouse, inplant offices use durable vinyl and metal surfaces that are well-insulated. This makes inplant offices surprisingly durable, quiet, and resistant to damage.
Inplant offices aren't just a collection of your average temporary office walls. They dampen sound effectively, have better fire ratings, and feature universal components. Ready to install your own inplant offices? National Partitions has you covered. For more information about our modular office buildings and modular offices, contact National Partitions today.