Guard Booth 6x10
Assembled, with Roof, Walls, and Steel Floor. Door and Windows are Optional.
Includes Custom Design and Option Locations.
Click Images to Enlarge
Guard Building Parking Lot
||Forkliftable Exterior Guard Booth
||Assembled Exterior Building
||6-1/2 ft. nominal OD, 6 ft. nominal ID
||10-1/2 ft. nominal OD, 10 ft. nominal ID
||8-1/2 ft. nominal OD, 90 in. nominal ID
|Wall and Roof Thickness
||Walls: 3 inches thick, Roof: 4 inches thick
|Wall Panel Material
||24 ga. galvanized and painted steel on two sides, laminated to a 3-inch thick thermal insulated EPS core
|Roof-Ceiling Panel Material
||One-Piece leak proof design, FRP on two sides, laminated to a 4-inch thick thermal insulated EPS core
||1-inch nominal on all sides (larger overhangs are available)
|Forkliftable Floor Base
||Insulated welded steel base features a rugged steel diamond plate floor. Building can be lifted from the front or back.
||R-13.5 walls, R-18 roof
|Fire Test Standards
- An Electrician (for power and breaker panel hookup)
- Unloading on arrival (forklift required)
- Anchors for existing concrete pad
- Installation of air conditioners
- Final weather sealing if required
- All optional items not purchased
- Customizing or resizing of any components
- Taxes (we only charge sales tax in TN)
- Permits or fees
- Engineering services, sealed drawings, or calculations
- Seismic zone consideration
- Forkliftable base finish or floor finish, other than prime first coat or galvanized
- Anchoring to your existing concrete slab
- Windows, HVAC, Electrical and Delivery are all optional and not included items
- All air conditioners are shipped uninstalled
- Items not included can be added as required
Store Questions? Call: 800-378-2350
Wow, that was quick! Thank you! I’ll be sure to send all of the projects with similar offices to you to price.
— Wayne G, Senior Estimator
Want to see more pricing or need assistance?
Fill out this form to see all store prices or ask for assistance.
Visit: 10300 Goldenfern Lane Knoxville, TN 37931-3138